Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spaces That Make Me want to Build!


I am so overexposed to Beauty and Creativity.  This is both Good and Bad.  I smile as I write this because everyone that knows me knows that I never stop creating, and if I say I am done, everyone laughs! 










The Light in some of the spaces I am writing about today absolutely charm me.  When I spend hours looking at Different Homes I make a mental note of what my Home is missing, it's just unavoidable! 


While our Home is wonderful, it is not what I would call light filled.  So I Dream and Ponder and mentally blow off the back wall of our House and build on with nothing but windows.  I know this is not practical, I know I do not need one extra square foot.

















Soooo then I start dreaming about building again.  Having gone through this quite a few times with clients I have always chosen to stay away from it and protect my Marriage!



Please enjoy these light filled spaces, these are rooms through out the house that will make you feel good, and perhaps make you plan a long awaited project to bring the "light" into your Home!








No comments:

Post a Comment