Monday, June 20, 2011

Love Your Surroundings

Imagine....
It seems to be a foreign concept to actually love your surroundings. To take the time out to make something special "just for you." At this interesting time in our lives... We are finally making decisions for our Home based on what makes US happy, what makes US want to just go into a room and plop ourselves down and relax.

We are getting rid of things that just do not make sense in our lives anymore, and figuring out easier ways to make the rooms in our house function. For Instance, I realized the other day that I just do not really have a great place for guests to spend the night. I want to have sleep overs, I want my girl friends to feel that this is an oasis for them whenever they need to get away from it all. So the guest suite is on my short list. I have also just sent a bunch of furniture out to be re-upholstered. I just love to re-do things. It just makes you feel good. Even when we are doing a client's house I always love to find a "Great Save,"  something the client has had and loved... it just needs a little face lift! Even our young first time homeowner clients have great finds that their families have given them. Sometimes these are the missing pieces that make the room great!

Whatever your style, we encourage you to "Re-do, Re-think and Love Your Surroundings!"



Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge



Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge




No comments:

Post a Comment